High Purity Technology, Inc. was established in 1983 to provide tubing and fittings to the Semiconductor OEM’s and End Users. We are based in Lake Katrine, NY.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are in a continuous process of research and development to meet the ever-increasing ultra-high purity technology requirements has placed HPT in the forefront of advancement, resulting in a unique diversification of products and services. We pride ourselves on our versatility and customer satisfaction. With continuous facility improvements and the constant acquisition of state-of-the-art testing and manufacturing equipment, HPT will continue our responsive services into the future and are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
All employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.